Profitmax is managed by Assured Profitmax Share Market Trading Advisory Services LLP. Although ProfitMax has taken precautions to ensure the site's correctness and authenticity, the company cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information presented. If an error of this sort occurs, let us know so that we can make the appropriate adjustments. The website's content is meant to provide visitors with a general overview of the institution. The displayed course plans may be subject to change at any time without notice. Pricing, fees, and promotions are all subject to the same conditions. To avoid any future conflict or dispute, we always advise our customers to do thorough research before hiring or using any of our services or products. Those interested in our services or subscription must first make contact with our office, either over the phone or in person. Get a full picture of the facility and the costs involved before making a final decision. Once you're part of the team, we won't tolerate any fighting. Your fees are non-transferable and non-refundable (except as provided for in the management's announcements and money-back guarantee offer). Website visitors can quickly get a sense of the market situation by perusing the site's technical charts, studies, and ticker price for individual shares of stock. No claims are made about its completeness, correctness, discrepancy, or accuracy by ProfitMax. Please let us know if an error of this sort occurs so that we can rectify it. We want you to join knowing exactly what you're getting into, so we won't begin providing your service until we receive full payment. All of these policies and procedures have been put in place to ensure that our business runs smoothly and that our customers are satisfied. The technical and market research that informs the education we provide in a variety of modular courses after you have received instruction. In the workshop, do as you are told. Because of the potential for loss, anyone looking to invest or trade on the stock market must do so with their eyes wide open. A person's loss in the stock market will not be the responsibility of ProfitMax. Please practise the trading strategies and policies suggested by the trainer or faculty before implementing them. ProfitMax will not be held liable for issues caused by a lack of connectivity to the internet, a power outage, faulty trading software (brokerage house), or a malfunctioning trading platform; however, our risk management team and experts are available in the event that such an issue should arise and can assist in resolving or mitigating the financial risk associated with the situation. Each person must decide for himself whether or not to act on the advice.
Market risk pertains to the equity market. The stock market does not provide any assurance of a profit. Profitability in the market can go up or down. We do not offer any such money-back assurances. Our company won't be in touch with you about any such arrangement.
SEBI rules say that you should always keep your DEMAT account password safe.
Please call us at 8208022880 if you have been contacted by anyone from our company regarding the matters listed above.
शेअर बाजारात कुठल्याही प्रकारचा हमी परतावा (Fixed Returns) मिळत नाही. बाजारातील उत्पन्न हे बाजारातील चढ-उताराच्या जोखीम अधीन आहे. आमच्या इथे अशी हमी परतावा देणारी कुठलीही योजना नाही. आमच्या संस्थेमधून कोणीही व्यक्ती तुम्हाला अशा योजनेसाठी संपर्क करणार नाही.
सेबीच्या नियमानुसार तुमच्या डिमॅट अकाउंटचा पासवर्ड तुम्ही कोणासोबतही सामायिक करू नये.
जर आमच्या संस्थेतून कोणी व्यक्ती तुम्हाला वरील कुठल्याही बाबीसाठी संपर्क करत असेल तर कृपया दिलेल्या दूरध्वनी क्रमांकावर संपर्क साधा - 82080 22880.
Access Trading Café
• After admission, students at ProfitMax have access to the "Trading Cafe" for a full six months at no cost.
• ProfitMax has the right to change fees, entry procedures, and requirements for eligibility at any time, and only ProfitMax customers can enter.
• ProfitMax is a free service and not a student's right, so the company has the right to refuse service to any student they deem unfit.
• The trading café has a limited number of computers and seats, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Privacy & Security
• ProfitMax will only use customer information for the reason it was given, and it won't share or use any personal information for any other reason without the customer's permission.
• Do not give any member of the ProfitMax team access to your account information or passwords under any circumstances. Misuse of an account will not result in compensation from ProfitMax's management. If you need assistance with your Demat account, you can contact the service's administration.
Invoice & Billing
For any payments made in full or in part against a course, a stamped copy of the invoice is required. If a client or student attempts to file a claim for money they paid to ProfitMax without a properly stamped and signed invoice copy, they will be denied. Invoices sent via email do not require a signature or stamp.
Refund Policy for Fees
Within 15 days of booking, a customer or student can file a refund claim. Fees are non-refundable after the first lecture has been attended by the student. ProfitMax has no say over any educational loans offered by a third party. Any costs associated with participation or attendance that remain outstanding after a student's loan application has been denied are the student's sole responsibility. A student's enrolment in classes will be suspended if he or she does not pay the required fees. A student's advanced EMI payment is also non-refundable if he has already begun his course of study and attended any classes.
Trading Techniques and Stock Advice
Our stock advice and recommendations are provided solely for educational purposes. ProfitMax does not ask for any fees from its students for the stock tips and research it provides. Report immediately to management any employee who makes a direct or indirect request for advisory fees. After doing their own research and analysis, customers and students are encouraged to take our advice. Individuals are responsible for any gains or losses incurred as a result of their own trading or investment decisions. PUNE has jurisdiction over the term "ProfitMax" and its associated programmes.
Cancellation of Admission
If a student decides to withdraw from a course before it begins, he or she will receive a full refund.
Admissions can be cancelled up to 3 days before the scheduled start of the batch or within 15 days of the booking date, whichever comes first.
Using the Money-Back Guarantee
A full refund will be issued if you notify the faculty within two hours of the end of the program. The Professional Trading Workshop is not eligible for the money-back guarantee.
Conditions of the No Loss Guarantee* Mentorship Program
During the Mentorship Program, the cashback offer and profit benefit will only apply if the student trades on accounts opened through a sub-brokerage that was referred to them by ProfitMax. The mentees are at the mentor's mercy and must make the trades he or she suggests after careful consideration. If a student uses the trading account provided by the academy for trading during the mentorship programme and incurs a loss as a result of a trade that was not recommended by the mentor, the student is responsible for reimbursing the academy for that loss. The main goal of the mentoring programme is to teach students how to trade by exposing them to real-world market conditions. There is no assurance of gain or a set rate of return. If a student accepts admission to this programme, it is assumed that he or she has read and agrees to the terms outlined above. Before beginning the mentoring programme, students should send written questions to the management team to clear up any questions or concerns they may have. Any complaints or questions raised after a student has begun or finished the mentorship programme will not be taken into consideration.
Exclusive Mentorship Program
• Customers who sign up for a year of service are welcome to repeat their training programme as often as they like within the year following their initial enrolment. Premium membership is an optional perk and not a guaranteed benefit for any student.
• If the administration at ProfitMax determines that a student is not appropriate for the facility, they may deny that student access. Those who want to take the course again must apply, and the course will be given out based on how many qualified applicants there are.
• After receiving permission from management, candidates may attend training at any of our locations. Those accepted into the batch must show up on the date and time specified by the ProfitMax team. Candidate requests for special batches will not be accommodated. Only one participation in the mentoring programme is permitted. It will cost money to watch this show again.
Regulations for Business Rivals
• When a student signs up for Share Market Training, he or she must tell the administration if he or she owns a business or is a part of another organisation that does the same thing as Share Market Training.
• If it is discovered that a student is concealing his identity on purpose, disciplinary action will be taken. Or, if the student starts the same business during the training period, the academy has the right to stop all services to protect its own interests.
• In this case, the student will be permitted to attend all lectures and complete the training but will not have access to the repeat facility, an academy trading account for live market training during the Mentorship Program, or other facilities.
• Also, the student cannot ask for a refund if he or she stops using the services in the above situations.